I hear ya

 I hear the most amazing stories.



Every author I work with, whether I am writing for them or coaching them to write their own book, has a story that touches me. Some have risen from poverty to wealth, others have escaped war zones. Everyone has a story to tell. 

Two things happen when we share our stories: we heal and we help others.

Some people tell their stories in self-help books or business guides. Others weave fiction based on the pain they have overcome and the joy they have found.

Always, I come away grateful. Grateful for the way I get to earn my living, grateful to be surrounded by inspiring people, and grateful for the magical life I lead.

Pictured above is one of the many foster dogs to pass through our home over the years. They all have stories, too.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.