Drive More Traffic to Your Website

 Motorhead



I am a not-so-closet motorhead and will use any excuse to post pictures of cars. This post's excuse is driving traffic to your website. Corny, I know, but bear with me. I write a lot of website copy, like billions and billions of words. In the process, I've noticed that many web designers are not familiar with ADA compliance


ADA stands for the Americans with Disabilities Act, and for agencies and designers, being ADA compliant means that your website is accessible for those using adaptive technology. Can your site be navigated by someone with vision, hearing, or learning differences?


Other than a nice thing to do, what does this mean for you? An increased audience, improved SEO, and greater considerations for contracts from government and nonprofit agencies. Here's a tool to help you test. https://www.webaccessibility.com/


I tested this blog and scored 79%. OK, I'm pretty far there but I still have some learning to do. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.